What are you looking for?
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
North Park, San Diego, CA, USA

Where I am: North Park




Scrolling through my Instagram I've seen multiple posts about Communal Coffee, a coffee shop located in North Park so I decided to check it out with my friend & boyfriend. The front of the store had tables spread across, chairs on one side and a wooden bench towards the wall. The wall behind me (where I sat in the pictures) had "COFFEE + FLOWERS" written across the white brick wall. Immediately entering the shop we engulfed the scent of coffee beans. I decided to try something out of my normal orders and ordered a Lavender Honey Latte while the boys ordered Creamsicles.  I suggest trying the Lavender Honey Latte it had a sweet taste to it, it was worth the try! The Creamsicles tasted exactly like cream soda so if you're a fan of cream soda beverages order the Creamsicles. 

Inside of Communal Coffee was a small lil shop called Native Poppy. Loads of small gifts were sold inside along with the beverages and pastries. A Florist was inside rearranging a few bouquets and setting some away since they were an hour away from closing. Another part of the shop was a lounging area where a lot of teens and young adults were inside doing some form of work or just chilling inside. Inside this larger room a small pink wall and some props were set in the corner allowing some people to snap some shots for the gram in that area. 

After drinking our beverages we decided to drive a couple blocks from the coffee shop to check out a store located in North Park as well. Although by the time we arrived to Pigment, the store we were looking forward to checking out, it had already closed! Instead we ended up taking pictures in front of the bright neon lights placed in front of the store and a multi-pink wall located on the side of the stores wall. So if you're in San Diego make sure to head to North Park to check out Communal Coffee and Pigment! I know I'll check be back for more coffee! 




----


CHECK IT OUT:





WHAT I WORE:

BOOTS: Brown Faux Suede Ankle Boots (Forever 21) 
BAG: Kate Spade Cameron Street Candace Satchel
NECKLACE: Michael Kors Gold-Tone Heart Pendant Necklace 




Add your comment

@zellelacdan