What are you looking for?
Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sweet Melodies


Since I had posted a playlist of my favorite tunes I jammed a lot to in July I decided to also share a playlist I had created months ago, these songs make me feel very relaxed, somewhat bring me back to my childhood, it just makes me feel some type of feels. Some songs in this playlist were songs my mom used as lullabies to help me sleep, so shoutout to my mom who may never see this post, but shoutout to her for playing such great music for me which helped shape my taste in music today! "Suddenly It's Magic" by Vesta Williams, is a song I remember vividly listening to at a young age to fall asleep to. But anyways this playlist is my baby, and I treasure almost all the songs. I do occasionally add new songs to this list that make me feel the same ways all the others make me feel, or if I feel like it belongs in here. 
Enjoy the tunes and stick around for new tunes added in here from time to time! x


1. Midnight Blue - Electric Light Orchestra
2. Sentimental Lady - Bob Welch
3. Sentimental Lady - Fleetwood Mac
4. Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You - Stevie Nicks
5. You're so Vain - Carly Simons
6. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
7. Sweet Baby - Stanley Clarke , George Duke
8. Suddenly it's Magic - Vesta Williams 
9. Alone Again (Naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan
10. Just When I Needed You the Most - Randy VanWarmer 
11. Simply Jessie - Rex Smith
12. Sailing - Christopher Cross 
13. Everything I own - Bread
14. Baby I'm-Want You - Bread
15. Summer Breeze - Seals and Crofts
16. You Are the Woman - Firefall
17. Arthur's Theme - Christopher Cross
18. It's Sad To Belong - England Dan, John Ford Coley 
19. I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - England Dan, John Ford Coley
20. How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
21. Daniel - Elton John
22. Don't give up on us - David Soul 
23. Biggest Part Of Me - Ambrosia
24. We'll Never To Say Goodbye - England Dan, John Ford Coley 
25. Foolish Heart - Steve Perry
26. Dust in the Wind - Kansas
27. Take It On the Run - Remastered - REO Speedwagon 
28. All My Life - America 
29. Got To Believe in Magic - David Pomeranz 

Add your comment

  1. These songs are great. And from this list Take It On the Run remains my mostly loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure these songs are great, most of these artiste I have no idea who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that available on Spotify? They all look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! this is my playlist off spotify and all these songs are available on there as well :)

      Delete
  4. I listen to hardly any of these people - I think I need to expand my music horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I played the video and made me missed home a lot. I used to listen to these songs when I was in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice play list you compiled, most of these artist I haven't heard about but would love to hear these songs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww ive heard some of the songs, I might just listen to the rest of them today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your songs so lovely! My favorite is 6. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been listening to TOO MUCH Kpop lately so I really need songs! Gonna check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad i could help! let me know what ya think and which ones are your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stumbled upon this post just at the right time. Was thinking of making a new playlist for me and here I have a ready one! Would love to listen to all the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg my type of songs for the night. I am glad i found the right list to download.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your playlist is awesome. I haven't listened to all of these songs but I will. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice song list. I have almost half of those for my long distance driving playlist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't listened any of these songs but this list looks amazing. definitely listen these

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely! Just what I would want to listen to this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow these are awesome music. Bee Gees still one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I grew up listening to Indian music and now he mostly have American pop playing because of the kids. I'm sure your playlist is special

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great choice of music. Am checking out your list now. Great read. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great playlist. I am into all kinds of music so will def. check out some of your picks.

    ReplyDelete

@zellelacdan