What are you looking for?
Friday, August 10, 2018

July's Music





As Summer rolled in & July ended these songs in the playlist helped with my imagination. The feeling of wanting to get away from my typical routine and place became an everyday thought, and this is what these songs make me feel. I created this playlist with songs that filled my heart with wanting to go on a long drive with no destination in mind. What's better than having your windows down, cruisin blasting rock bops, with your hair flying, that's the feeling I get with this list. 

Enjoy. 

1. More Than A Feeling - Boston
2. Any Way Want It - Journey
3. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
4. Bohemien Rhapsody - Queen
5. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
6. Under Pressure - Queen, David Bowie
7. I want to Break Free - Queen
8. Metal Health - Quiet Riot
9. Walk This Way - Aerosmith
10. Smoke on The Water - Deep Purple
11. Hotel California - Eagles
12. Carry on Wayward Son - Kansas
13. Livin' on A Prayer - Bon Jovi
14. Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions

Add your comment

  1. I love Hotel California! My dad raised me on them walk this way is another good one as well. I'll have to check the rest out!
    prettyonadime.com

    ReplyDelete

@zellelacdan